Enter the Mysterious World of Twilight Zone Pinball Machine – In Stock Now!
Looking for a pinball machine that combines classic design with a thrilling story? Check out the Twilight Zone Pinball Machine!
A Classic Design with Out-of-This-World Features
The Twilight Zone Pinball Machine is a classic game that transports players into a mysterious new dimension. With its unique and intriguing design that captures the essence of the same-named classic TV series, this pinball machine provides a fun and captivating experience that’s perfect for all ages.
Enter the Twilight Zone Pinball Machine
In Twilight Zone, players enter the iconic world filled with sci-fi, horror and supernatural elements, and embark on a non-stop journey through various dimensions, time and space. With its interactive gameplay, challenging missions, and unpredictable twists and turns, Twilight Zone provides a thrilling and imaginative pinball experience like no other.
Perfect for All Ages and Skill Levels
Despite its complex themes and gameplay, this Machine is user-friendly and suitable for all players. Whether you’re an expert in pinball or a beginner, you can easily engage with its gameplay and enjoy the excitement of conquering the classic Twilight Zone challenge.
High-Quality Build and Endless Fun
The Twilight Zone Pinball Machine is built to last with its durable gameplay surface, high-quality components, and strong cabinet. This machine provides endless entertainment for years to come and guarantees that players will never tire of the thrill of the game.
Experience the Magic of Twilight Zone Pinball Machine
Don’t miss the chance to enter the fascinating world of Twilight Zone with its iconic sound effects, lighting and gameplay. Contact us today to reserve your own Twilight Zone Pinball Machine and experience the endless excitement that this legendary machine has to offer!
- The playfield explodes with excitement when the space-age Power Ball unleashes its fury
- Play to win the Power Ball being held in reserve by the innovative Gumball Machine
- Superpin features MagnaFlip flipper power and a large playfield for a whole new world of challenging features
- Buy In – players can buy an extra ball at the end of a game; all scores and game features commence at the level where gameplay last ended
- Players Battle The Power in the Power Field with the industry’s first magnetic flippers
- Game play becomes frenetic when The Clock allows players to play with time.
In the center of the Twilight Zone playfield artwork is a door similar to the one shown in one of the TV show’s opening sequences. The door consists of 14 border panels indicating various awards that are available for the player to collect. Some of the panels start single-ball or multi-ball timed modes that can be “stacked” (started while other modes are in progress), while other panels simply light shots or award points. The ultimate goal of the game is to light all 14 panels and start “Lost in the Zone”, the game’s “wizard mode”, represented by the doorknob.
The game provides several ways to light door panels: Shoot the Slot Machine when lit, shoot the Player Piano when lit, or defeat the Power in the mini-play field. Shooting the Slot Machine awards a random unlit door panel, while the other two methods award the door panel that is currently flashing (rotated by the pop bumpers). The Slot Machine follows two rules in choosing the door panel to be awarded:
- The flashing panel will not be given unless it is the only one the player has yet to collect.
- “Lite Extra Ball” (see below” will not be given unless it is either the last panel remaining, or the one not flashing if the player is two panels away from completing the set.
Shooting the Player Piano when it is unlit awards Odd Change, a random number of points between 10 and 10 million.
When you place your order, we will take the game out of storage and put it on the shop floor where our technicians will fully recondition the game. Also note that this is done at no extra cost.
Furthermore, this process involves our technical staff fully testing all the component parts to ensure it is in fully working order. This also involve cleaning the machine and making any repairs that may be needed. Also, note that this is not a brand new product please be aware that there will be signs of cosmetic wear evident on the machine.
- We recommend keeping pinball equipment at room temperature for maximum performance
- We also recommend that you keep the machine clear of dust and dirt, and that care is taken switching the machine off and on and allowing software to fully load before attempting use
- For further information on maintaining and cleaning your pinball machine, we have a technical helpline that runs Monday to Friday between 10am & 5pm
- Also note that we supply all pinball equipment with a 12 month on-site manufacturing warranty – not suitable for commercial use
For more information about Twilight zone pinball machine visit
Contact us for more information about other Pinball Machines