Indiana Jones Pinball Machine for sale
Are you a fan of Indiana Jones? Do you love pinball? Then you won’t want to miss out on the Indiana Jones pinball machine, now in stock and available for sale! This machine is the ultimate addition to any game room or arcade, and here’s why:
The Indiana Jones pinball machine brings the adventurous world of Indiana Jones to life with immersive gameplay. The machine features interactive toys, including a rotating idol, a rolling boulder, and more. As you play, you’ll encounter all of the classic Indiana Jones scenes and characters.
Modern technology meets classic playability with this machine, featuring the latest in lighting, sound effects, and camera projections. These innovations bring the game to the next level and immerse the player even further into the world of Indiana Jones. With four multiball modes and more than 12 game modes to choose from, this machine offers exciting and varied gameplay that never gets boring.
Superior Build Quality
The Indiana Jones pinball machine was created by Stern Pinball, a leading manufacturer in the industry, and they didn’t skimp on quality. The machine is built with stern’s legendary attention to detail, making it not only fun to play but also durable enough to hold up to constant use.
Great for All Skill Levels
Whether you’re an experienced pinball player or new to the game, the Indiana Jones machine is perfect for all skill levels. With adjustable difficulty settings, novice players can start by playing simpler modes and work their way up to more challenging gameplay.
We stand behind all of our products and offer a satisfaction guarantee. When you purchase the Indiana Jones pinball machine, you can rest assured that you’re getting a high-quality product that is designed to provide hours of entertainment.
Don’t wait any longer to add the Indiana Jones pinball machine to your game room or arcade. We have it in stock and ready to ship! Order now and experience the excitement and adventure of Indiana Jones in a whole new way.
In conclusion, the Indiana Jones pinball machine is an essential addition to any game room or arcade. Its immersive gameplay, state-of-the-art technology, and superior build quality make it a must-have for anyone who loves Indiana Jones or pinball. Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to own a classic machine that will provide hours of fun and entertainment for years to come.
Indiana Jones Williams Pinball Features:
Widebody Playfield. Flippers (2), Ramps (2), Captive ball, Lane Change(s), Cellar Holes, Drop Targets (, Autoplunger, Three video modes.
Four multiball modes: 3-ball regular multiball, Quick multiball (2-ball), “Well of Souls” multiball (6-ball), “Eternal Life” wizard mode (6-ball).
Toys: Player-controlled tilting upper playfield, Rotating idol head which releases the balls into play
There are a total of 12 “modes” in Indiana Jones, each of them based on a scene from any of the three movies. Unlike The Twilight Zone, the modes aren’t stackable (i.e., you must finish one mode before going on to the next).
Raiders of the Lost Ark
- Get the Idol: You have to get the idol by shooting the lock sinkhole.
- Raven Bar / Get the Medallion (video mode): You have to kill 20 Nazis to collect the medallion, and get an extra ball; the mode ends if you get shot five times.
- Streets of Cairo: Shoot the ramps and orbits to search for Marion under boxes (she’s under the one the monkey is screeching on) – 10M each if Marion is not underneath. Finding Marion alters the display to show Indy being menaced by a sword wielding Arab type. Can be killed of two forms: shooting the Start Mode saucer (adds a 20 million points), or pressing the trigger on the plunger (adds a 2 million points).
- Well of Souls: This is a six-ball multiball where a shot to the lock hole is worth 2 million points, multiplied by the number of balls in play.
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
- Monkey Brains: Each loop and ramp shot is worth 8 million points.
- Steal the Stones: You have to get the stones by shooting the right ramp. A 20 million points is worth after of get the eight stones.
- Escape in the Mine Cart (video mode): Move the mine cart left and right through the tunnels, steering for the open tunnels and avoiding the closed ones. A 30 million point bonus is added at the end of the mode.
- Survive the Rope Bridge: Successive ramp shots will move him further along and score 10M each. Four ramps are required to get him across, and a fifth to cut the rope and get an extra ball.
Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
- Castle Brunwald (misspelled as Grunewald): Shoot the drop target covering the captive ball, and then you keep hitting the captive ball to escape the castle.
- Tank Chase: Shoot the left and right loops to pursue the tank, and getting the last shot allows Indy to destroy the tank for a 30 million point bonus.
- Three Challenges: Shoot the right ramp for the Path to Adventure raised playfield. Challenges 1,2 & 3 are completed by hitting all lit rollovers for 10M, 20M & 30M respectively. All lit rollovers have to be hit during one pass of the Path to collect the points.
- Choose Wisely (video mode): Five grails will appear on the display, and after they are shuffled around, you have to choose the right grail. If you choose the right grail, the knight will say, “You have chosen wisely”, and are awarded 20 million points. If you choose the wrong grail, you will see an animation of the Nazi dying, the knight will say, “You have chosen… poorly”, and are awarded 5 million points.
For more information about Indiana Jones Williams Pinball Machine visit
Furthermore, you contact us for more information about other Used Pinball Machines