Rule the Kingdom with Medieval Madness Pinball Machine
Get ready for the ultimate pinball adventure with the Medieval Madness Pinball Machine. This pinball machine takes you back to the Middle Ages, with a unique and thrilling gaming experience that is sure to satisfy any pinball enthusiast.
Featuring a wide array of features to keep you entertained, the Medieval Madness Pinball Machine is jam-packed with surprises. From the interactive playfield to the engaging sound effects, every element of the machine is designed to deliver an unforgettable pinball experience.
The Medieval Madness Pinball Machine is designed to capture the true essence of the Middle Ages. With intricate artwork and design elements that transport you back in time, this machine captures the spirit of the medieval period with complete authenticity.
Constructed with top-of-the-line materials, the Medieval Madness Pinball Machine is built to last. It is made to withstand the test of time, ensuring that you and your friends can enjoy the ultimate medieval pinball experience for years to come.
Perfect for Any Entertainment Space
Whether you’re an avid collector or just looking for the perfect addition to your game room, the Medieval Madness Pinball Machine is sure to impress. It is not only a visually stunning centerpiece, but also a highly entertaining and immersive game that is perfect for any entertainment space.
Due to its high quality and popularity, the Medieval Madness Pinball Machine is in limited supply. Don’t miss your chance to own a piece of pinball history, and embark on an unforgettable journey through the Middle Ages.
Order Yours Today
If you’re searching for an immersive, authentic, and entertaining gaming experience, the Medieval Madness Pinball Machine is the perfect choice. Order yours today and step into the world of knights, kings, and conquests, with a pinball machine that will keep you entertained for hours on end.
The centerpiece of the playfield is an animated castle with a solenoid-controlled portcullis and motorized drawbridge. One of the game’s primary objectives is to “destroy” six castles by hitting the castle’s entryway with the pinball. A specific number of hits will lower the drawbridge,
exposing the portcullis; additional hits will cause the portcullis to rise, and shooting the ball into the castle entrance generates an explosion effect on the dot matrix display, a light show, and a sizable award of points.
Medieval Madness also features two Trolls, animated targets that are normally concealed below the playfield, but can pop up during certain gameplay modes. Other objectives can be scored by shooting the left and right ramps, the left and right orbits, and the catapult ramp in the lower left corner of the playfield.
The game’s ramps introduced a patented feature that would prevent a failed ramp shot from draining straight down the middle between the flippers.
In order to get to the Wizard Mode “Battle for the Kingdom” one has to achieve the following goals:
- Joust Champion: Shooting the loop(s) advances Joust and finally lights Joust Madness.
- Patron of Peasants: Shooting the left ramp advances the Peasants and finally lights Peasant Madness.
- Catapult Ace: Shoot the catapult to shoot various items at the castle (Catapult Madness).
- Defender of Damsels: Shoot up the right ramp to advance the Damsel. The final shot up the tower lights Damsel Madness.
- Master of Trolls: Light the Trolls by hitting the targets in front of the castle. Collect the Trolls in “Merlin’s Magic” and finish them off by three shots at the head each to light Troll Madness.
- Castle Crusher: Destroy the castle.
- Castle Multiball: Light the Lock at the broad side (hole to the left of the castle gate) and lock three balls (same hole).
- Multiball Madness: Each of the sub-missions (except for “Castle Crusher”) can light an insert in front of “Merlin’s Magic”. Collecting at least one can start the Multiball by shooting into “Merlin’s Magic”:
- Single Madness: 2 Balls.
- Two to Four Madnesses: 3 Balls.
- Five Madnesses: 4 Balls.
- Barnyard Madness: Shoot all catapult items at the castle.
Flippers (2), Pop bumpers (3), Ramps (2), Autoplunger. A left-side catapult propels ball airborne into a habitrail. Two pop-up trolls in playfield become active during “Trolls!” mode.
Used Medieval Madness Pinball Machine
We have several shipping methods to accommodate your needs. Here is an overview of the various options and pricing for common game room products. For all methods, the delivery address must be accessible to an 18 wheeler freight truck. If you need a smaller truck, please indicate that when you place an order. Please inspect the items when they are delivered and report any damage to us in the presence of the shipper.
One Year Limited Warranty Our One Year Limited Warranty, which includes new and refurbished products, covers telephone diagnosis and repair and replacement of defective parts for up to one year after you receive your machine. Also, our warranty overs labor on the first service call within the first 30 days after you receive your machine.
Our warranty Does Not Cover The Following Products:
- We do not cover pinball machines and arcades made prior to 1990.
- Warranty excludes any item in a non-residential setting like educational facilities.
- We do not cover any item used at a rental property and items noted “as is” in the product description.
- In conclusion, We do not include Coin-mechanisms with purchase of machines.
- Medieval Madness pinball machine for sale SHOP NOW!